THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm Calling The Cops!

I knew it! I always joked around with my friends that it's not a party till the cops come! Mission accomplished! It started July 27th at 9:00pm. My brother in law Seth came up to his parents in Foxboro. I met up with him and stayed the night there. We were pondering what to do. He told me he had tons of fireworks in his car and it would be awesome to prank someone. This has been our tradition for the last 2 years. But we both decided that a drive from the country into the city was to much. Then the lights came on in our heads. Brad, my brother just moved out there with his girlfriend and kids! Perfect. So we drive out to his house. We duck Seth's car down at our friend Matt's house, he lives no more than 2 blocks from Brad. With the Team assembled we move out to Brads house. The time is now 9:30pm.I made a scouting run toward his picture window and saw him and his girl watching TV. We hide by Brads garage,use light and noise discipline and maneuver a flanking run towards the west side of his house. When we accomplished this we lit a brick of black cats in the front of his home. We heard Brad start yelling (* clean version) "What the Heck!". We started laughing..I mean to the point we cried. Then proceeded to make another flanking run to his tree line in the back of the home, then lit off another brick. We heard Brad again this time he opened the window and said (*clean version) "Listen you little punks, I'm calling the cops their on the way!" We looked at each other and thought about running, I mean county cops take 40 mins to get any where. When they hear shots fired they just go slow and bring body bags, depending on budget cuts it may be Hefty bags. So I told the guys I'll go see whats up. I knock on the door and Brad has sweat dripping from his head, he might have peed himself. I said did you really call the cops? He looked at me and said "you suck that's not funny, yes I called them!" he thought someone got gangster on his home and freaked! So he had to call them back and tell them that it was me. I mean come on! I told him haven't you known me for 30 years? You didn't call first? He said "well mom and dad said you were out here.....OH....Heeeheee" Long story short, the Rev and his crew escaped the long arm of the law. Brad is now the ultimate sinner! Rev.Rugg

3 comments:

Sara Strand said...

Seriously- I can picture Brad's face. HAHAHAHA!!!

And you now what this reminds me of, right? Bottle rockets + Dairy Queen drive thru = enraged crazy guy in short shorts busting through the back door. :)

Rev.Rugg said...

It was mint! Yea I remember that. That guy was two cans short of a six pack.

Betsy said...

Please do not ever do this to me. I might die, cry and never sleep again. No kidding. But nice job on the pranking of Brad! :)