THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 23, 2010

The REV has arrived!

Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been getting my bearings. I am now officaly in Superior,WI. Of course the first thing I noticed when I got out of my buddy Keiths truck was the aroma of Murphy Oil..good times. I wish I could swim...because if I could I would have prefered to swim here and not have flown. The airplane ride was horrible. I flew out of Augusta,GA to Dallas (YEEEEHAW)TX. On that flight I was placed right by the bathroom. Great if you need to pee, bad if everyone else on the plane needs to pee. I could'nt take a nap, it was like everyones bladder just happened to be full or there was a drinking contest not to earlier in the day. The second flight from Dallas to The Cities was the worst. 2 year old crying the whole 2 hours, hispanic lady dropped her seat back and knocked my soda over. Needless to say I HATE FLYING. I am having a good time despite missing Melissa like crazy. Keep droping in, Im going to post crazy stories like crazy..some with photos! Till Tommorow! peace out yall! Rev.Rugg

1 comments:

Sara Strand said...

I actually like to fly. I feel all wordly as I clutch the boarding pass that ALWAYS has the wrong gate on it, thus making me run through an entire airport like I'm super important. And I have yet to not be "red flagged" and thoroughly probed and molested. I apparently have "terrorist" all over my face. Matt obviously thinks it is hilarious when it happens and I get to go into the see through tube where they see you naked or when I get pulled in teh special room. There is nothing special in that room. FYI.