THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Reverends Wife Spoke and....I listened!

Hello Brothers and Sisters! Just a quick update. Melissa gave me her opinion about my blog, which is welcome. Mrs.Reverend Rugg said it was everything she hoped and dreamed of...in reality she said she liked it,but...the site was bland! Agreed! That black back ground and red print was sinful. So I have revamped the site. I also added more to keep the site balanced, which was my original intent for the blog. If you notice now there is a news ticker on the side. Please! If you feel lead, read those and pray over them. There is a lot of horrible things happening to our Brothers and Sisters in Christ in other parts of the world. Other the the obvious change in scenery, the site will continue to make you laugh,think and meditate on you daily walk in the Lord. Be Safe and God Bless, Rev.Rugg

0 comments: