THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Rev gets a lesson from his mentor on SUPERVISION!

My great friend Darrell is Pastor/Reverend/Pontiff of Superior Christian and Missionary Alliance Church. This is the church Rev.Rugg accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I called Darrell shortly afterwards and asked him to teach me all he knows, after some discipleship I felt the call to minister, That's how I got to this point. He has been my mentor and has taught me a lot. It came to no surprise that when I came back up he had some things to teach me, I love receiving wisdom from "Big D" (His nickname). Open ears I listened. He taught me this: When you become a Pastor there are proper ways to handle the "youth pastor". The youth pastor so happens to be a great friend of mine as well, also my accountability partner. His name is Josh! Big D tells me to watch...I await....D grabs a chair and says we are going outside then looks at Josh and says "Go outside and change the board". The board is where worship times and messages are for those driving by". Josh grabs the letters in boxes: and begins
Big D puts his chair on the sidewalk and says alright I'm going to supervise. So I thought "wow I think I can do that". Then he said alright lets harass him (Josh). We proceeded to tell him that he couldn't spell and began to mock his technique and bashed the college he's attending. Big D and I are CIU men..Josh is...um..Crown (BOOOO). After 50 minutes or so we felt we did our job. Josh felt ganged up on and we felt great. Lesson of the day: Rev Rugg will now make the youth pastors life completely difficult. If he wont listen to me, he will get this:

The pile of rocks I save to throw at sinners!

Rev. Rugg

0 comments: