THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 8, 2010

YES! The Pontiff Speaks!

First, I must apologize. I should have been cracking on this a while ago but I have been occupied preparing for a sermon which I will be preaching when I come back up to beautiful (Lol) Superior. Attention fellow sinners! The dates will be July 20th through August 10th. I hope to be able to kick it with you when I get up and party it up church style. Those who have my cell # give the Rev a call, do not forget to bow when you call(JK). My first true entry will probably come tonight, so be watchful. I have many funny stories to share from day 1 when we arrived. My hopes are that you will find this blog to be balanced between laughing loudly and also being able to be spiritually fed. Stay tuned Brothers and Sisters! It's going to be an awesome ride. In Him, Reverend Rugg

0 comments: