THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Undercover on "The Street".

A few weeks ago I talked about the boy in the Elmo hat. I have come to discover over the last few weeks that Sesame Street apparel has become even more popular. I was told by an "unnamed" person that he knows a girl who took a glam shot with her web came wearing a Kermit The Frog hat. This led me to wonder why the hype? So I have decided to go undercover to find out. The first step in the process to unravel this mystery was to become what I have mocked...behold:That's right, I am rocking out a Cookie Monster shirt, flashing a sign, here is an up close shot: Now that I am wearing the hottest in Sesame Street gear I decided to hit the street. I had a bunch of questions to ask such as why? Why in general? Does this make you tough? Is this gangster? The answers will blow your mind. I ran into the group from Sesame Street and this is what I found:When I saw them there I wet myself with fear but at the same time showed them respect. Elmo at first was not very receptive of me, He asked "have I seen you before" I answered "nooo..I don't think so" he said "yes at Apple bees!" I changed the subject.."woah is that a .45?" he became impressed with my knowledge of hand guns and I was accepted in. Cookie Monster saw my shirt, he asked me if I wanted to "do the chips" I said "no thanks I just did oatmeal raisin" He proceeded to go postal on a bag of oreos then passed out. I wanted to question Bert and Ernie but you can tell by the photo that their eyes were completely dilated. I was to afraid with Ernie holding that knife and all. I asked "wheres the count?" Grover told me that he was doing time for robbing the Fry Guys. I said "that sucks, has to be rough on him you know?" Grover laughed at me then hacked up a lung (Grover is a heavy smoker) and then said "he's in charge of counting inmates, hes ok". Did you know this? When the Count..you know counts, that's not lighting and thunder while he is counting, that is random gunfire while Big Bird is throwing insane block parties. It is true, Sesame Street is the most gangster of them all, Look out 50 cent and Lil Wayne, Elmo is even cutting records! I heard a song and it was the most real thing I have ever heard, I'll keep you posted on what else I find, I am being asked to shut my computer down. Peace Out Ya'll Revizzle Ruggizzle

0 comments: