THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Rappin Midterm Boy.

I'm at school getting ready for my Romans class, this is when I saw the most bizarre study approach in my history of being in college. A student rapping his notes. When I first saw him he looked a little nervous. I thought "what is this dude doing? Maybe he's preparing to ask a girl out".I minded my own business and walked past him. Then it happened. I hear a loud "Uhhh" , I was like "excuse me!, what's your issue?". Then I saw the hand jestures unique only to the rap scene. He was rapping midterm theology notes! Out loud! At first I was shocked but then I felt a strong urge to join and drop my read hot,like fire beat boxing skills. But instead I just supressed my urge and carried on with my walk to class, passing up what would have been a record hotter than anything that has been done. But Brothers and Sisters don't be surprised when you see an album soon. Trinity by Rev.

Rev.Rugg

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

1 comments:

Betsy said...

Ha! This is awesome! But how does he take his tests, I wonder?