THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 22, 2010

A new idea for a t.v. show...

I got a new idea for a t.v. show, you ready? I mean really ready! This idea is going to be original and mind blowing, so you have to be prepared. I don't want to shock you or make you go into wild and uncontrollable fits of excitement. Drum roll please.............It's a cop show! At this point you probably went "ahhhhhhhhh great" if so AMEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS! If not, well lets just say you need a appointment with my 10 gallon bucket of holy water. What in the world is going on with the cop and lawyer shows? Is this all people can think of today for entertainment? Let's take a look..we have: Law and Order Law and Order Special Victims Unit Law and Order LA CSI Vegas CSI Miami CSI New York NCIS NCIS LA Cold Case Blue Blood The Mentalist Flash Point Criminal Minds The Good Wife The Defenders I mean come on! Really! Thats 15 shows alone and I'm sure I missed a bunch. Every time I turn the tv on its some cop show. Not a single cast member that did not take a bullet and show up for work the next day. I know that happens all the time in real life, a cop takes a round and the next day he or she is back in the car talking about the crackheads downtown. So i thought to my self, Rev maybe its time you joined the in crowd. I must confess, my show idea was based on one of the most realistic shows on TV, you guessed it, CSI Miami. The two things I noticed immediately that I needed from this show to be successful are 1. Small sunglasses and 2. The ability to speak in a monotone voice. After I mastered these two elements I began to fashion my game plan for the show. First I needed to find someone to play the main character. There was one catch, who was a close match to Horatio Caine. Then BAM! It came to me: Yep! He had it all, till Tony the Hit man Tiger killed his wife and stole his pot of Gold! Yellow Badge, Blue Steel, Orange Hair and Red with Anger. Larry the Leprechaun stars in "Frosted Lucky Fury" it's going to be magically Delicious! All I can say is Brothers and Sisters look out! I warned you how awesome this was going to be, hopefully you didn't collapse and bang you head on the computer desk and are now bleeding.... Horatio Caine look out! This is the real deal! Keep an eye out for when this will air, I will be in the back of the 7-11 signing autographs till 6. Peace out, and have a good weekend ya'll Rev.Rugg

0 comments: